Filipinos enjoy more or less three weeks of non working holidays this year. Just recently the government announced that all private offices will suspend work on April 28, 2017 Friday, in views of the Metro Manila activities of the ASEAN Summit in Pasay City. 4 DAY WEEKEND!
In case you’re planning your travel calendars, here are your next golden days:
1. Long weekend on April 28 (Friday) ASEAN Summit Holiday until May 1 (Monday) for Labor Day
2. Long weekend on June 12 (Monday) for Independence Day
3. Long weekend on August 28 (Monday) for National Heroes Day
4. Long weekend on August 21 (Monday) for Ninoy Aquino Day
5. *If you take a leave on October 30 (Monday), Long weekend on October 31, November 1, (Tuesday, Wednesday) for All Saints Day
6. *If you leave on December 1, Long weekend on November 30 (Thursday) for Bonifacio Day
7. Long weekend on December 25 (Monday) for Christmas Day
Keep in mind that the holidays declared for our Muslim community to celebrate Eid’l Fire and Eid’l Adha are not yet included in the list.
You may also enjoy staycation at the gloriously renovated rooms of Somerset Millennium Makati for those lazy weekends that you just want to stay in a nice hotel room with full-blasted air-con or lounge by the lap pool.
Now go plan your next trip and share your travel stories at the goearlph Facebook page or simply use #goearlph.
Go and have an adventure,